Gamocosm doesn't charge you for hosting servers (it only manages your servers, and it's free).
Your servers are hosted on Digital Ocean, a cloud hosting service.
You will be charged by Digital Ocean for hosting your servers.
Gamocosm requires API access to do stuff such as setting up a new server, or backing up and stopping servers.
To learn more, see the About page.
Sign up on Digital Ocean (*)
- You literally get a $100 credit for the first 2 months if you sign up using a referral link
(see here, *)
- On the top right, click on your avatar to bring down a drop-down menu
- Click on "Account"
- Click on "Billing", and scroll down
- Add billing information for Digital Ocean to get your $100 credit (image below)
- On the left (in dark blue), under "Manage", click on "API" (image below)
- To the right of "Personal access tokens", click "Generate New Token"
- Ensure both "Read" and "Write" under "Select scopes" are checked
- Copy the token and save it in your settings